New Career Opportunities!
1. 2012 DEEWR GRADUATE PROGRAM
An exciting graduate opportunity has come up at the Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations. The 2012 Department of DEEWR Graduate Program is a 10 month learning and development program offering placements in a diverse range of teams, giving exposure to the variety of programs and policies carried out within DEEWR.
To be eligible, you must meet the following critieria:
- Have completed a Bachelor degree by the end of 2011 academic year;
- Be an Australian Citizen;
- Be prepared to relocate to Canberra
Download flyer here for more details.
2. ATTORNEY-GENERAL'S DEPARTMENT 2012 GRADUATE PROGRAM
Applications for the Attorney-General Department 2012 Graduate Program open very soon!
Closing date: Thursday 2 June 2011.
If you're interested in applying for this program, please see the brochures below for more information:
2012 Graduate Program
Grad Recruitment Brochure